The world of marketing is constantly changing. Here are some stats to keep in mind as you develop your plan for success:
- 70% of B2B content marketers use videos
- About 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video
- 72 Hours Of Video Are Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute
- 2/3 of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video by 2016
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors, doubles their time spent on the site and has a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines.
- Video is now the sixth most popular content marketing tactic, as 70% of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies
- 1.8 million words: That’s the value of one minute of video, according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research.
- 32.2 videos is the average number of #Videos on average an Internet user is exposed to in a month
Sources: Forrester, Cisco, TopRankBlog, DigitalSherpa, MarketingSherpa, Eloqua